Sunday 7 December 2014

6th December...

 
Hello :) I'm so sorry that I never posted on Saturday - I was busy all day and I was planning on posting right in the morning but we had a power cut this morning. On Saturday, I went  to the cinema and shopping for more Christmas presents. I also got a couple of bits for me like a Christmas jumper which was really cute as it had a polar bear on it and I got a new onesie as well which is grey and has owls all over it. That's enough about my long shopping trip and now time for another 'Guess the object' post!
 
 
Yesterday's object(s) was star confetti!
 
 
What is this Christmassy object?
 
That was all for today but I will be back - do not fear! Bye for now xx **I really enjoyed Nativity 3 and I loved all the songs in it, especially 'Dude, Where's my Donkey?!' and it was funny and very emotional at some points - my friend even cried!**
 


1 comment: