Thursday 25 December 2014

Merry Christmas!!! (not a 'Guess the object' - sorry)

 Hello, can I just say I'm really sorry that I stopped posting for a while but its been so extremely busy (and I know I've been saying that a lot recently!) especially with end of term exams and Christmas coming up. I am posting to tell you good and bad news...
The bad news - is that I wont be posting until next year. :'(
The good news -  is that I will definitely post every week starting from the beginning of 2015! :)
 
 
The object from  the sixth of December.
 
That was a quick answer to the last 'Guess the Object' post but at least you know that I will be posting some cool posts soon in the new year and I already have some good ideas! Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year (in advance)! Have a great time and feel free to comment in the section below about what you enjoyed about Christmas this year! Bye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment