Sunday 8 March 2015

My latest lip product obsessions...

Hi everyone! So this post is one that I've been planning to do for a long time but haven't actually got round to doing because I have been posting about things I've been getting up to more often. If you want to let me know in the comments if you enjoy some of the posts about what I got up to then I will be happy to do more posts like it. But for today I'm going to talk about a few of my favourite lip products...
 
 
 
First up is one of my newest lip products. It is the Sleek Makeup Pout Polish, it is basically a lip conditioner and lip tint in one tiny pot. This is one of the things that I got for my birthday from one of my very lovely friends! I personally love it because it's my favourite colour which is kind of a purple-pink colour (no, not the "pinkish-purple" rose pink like I thought the nail varnish in my last post was!) and the name is actually Raspberry Rhapsody. I also like the smell of it - it just smells - there is no word to describe it. It just smells indescribably amazing.
 
 
Another lip balm, or lip balms rather, is the Born Lippy from The Body Shop. I absolutely love these and I've had an endless supply of these since forever! I have lots of different smell/tasting fruity lip balms, I have Raspberry, Strawberry, Passionberry, Satsuma shimmer and Watermelon. My favourite one has to be the Satsuma shimmer because it smells really tropical. Plus it's got a light shimmer in it and you don't get that with the other ones.
 
 
This is from Avon, in the Colour Trend collection and it is a colour smoothies lip balm in the colour Ruby Rush. What's the first thought that pops into your head at the word 'lip balm'? This product is far from being a lip balm. Personally, I think that is more of a less permanent lipstick. But to be honest, I still love it! I actually like the fact that it comes out a bright red on my lips, how it goes on smoothly as if it's a lip balm and it doesn't dry up my lips as much as other lipsticks do. I guess that's why it appeared on this post really!
 
 
The next lipstick is from Natural Collection and it is the Moisture Shine lipstick in the colour Rose Dud. I really like this because it comes out a much more natural shade than all of my other lipsticks and it is also another lipstick that doesn't dry up my lips as much.
 
 
 I don't remember the actual name for this lipstick but I do know that I got it from Collection and it is in the colour Sugar Plum 3. This one is one of my newest lipsticks and as soon as I saw it I fell in love with it because I have no other pink shades like this and I just thought that the packaging was really cool. I know - you're probably thinking, "Why would you like a lipstick just for the packaging?!" But I'm one of the people who keep things that just look good, like the other day, I kept a gift bag because it looked pretty! Am I the only one who does things like that? :)
 
 
Now onto my two favourite lip glosses! This one is in the makeup collection P.S Love... that is in Primark at the moment. I got this as a Christmas present from one of my other best friends (not the one who got me the Sleek Pout Polish) and I just love the colour! I have been wearing this at nearly every chance I get but I'm now starting to worry that it's going to run out.

 
This lip gloss is in the I love... makeup collection and it is the Raspberry & Blackberry Shimmer & Shine lip gloss. It is also the lip version of my body spritzer I have (I love... Raspberry & Blackberry Refreshing Body Spritzer) which I love just as much as the lip gloss. This is different to all of my other lip glosses (and I have a lot!) because it gives a kind of pink metallic look to your lips.
 
Right that was all for my Lip Product Obsessions post! Now I'm going to talk very quickly about something that I'm doing this month for charity...
 
 
So basically, for the whole of March, there is a DECHOX event going on which the British Heart Foundation is running. This is when you are sponsored to not eat chocolate for a WHOLE month - which I'm going to (and have been) finding extremely hard because I am an obsessive chocoholic as you can tell from my Blogger name - Chocolatedreams! It was also really unfair, when in Catering on Tuesday, I couldn't choose to make chocolate Cadbury Crème Egg brownies which I am really upset about! However, I am going to be making Welsh cakes instead which are also yummy. :)
 
I'm really sorry that I didn't get to post anytime last week but it was pretty busy! I hope that you enjoyed this post, it is a little bit different to what I've been doing recently and more like what I was doing before February. If you have any of the lip products above or have your own favourite lip products then feel free to comment them below. Post soon xx
**I'm planning something very different for my next post so if you have any chocolate-free recipes you like please tell me them below. Thank you!**



3 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the sleek lip product, you must have an amazingly kind friend.
    It's amazing you went without chocolate for a month! I bet your friends would have been trying to tempt you!
    Could you do a post on your different eyeshadow a please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah she's definably a great friend - funny too (like me)! Yes, I still can't believe that I went through with the DECHOX but I'm still going strong and don't worry, they've all been trying to tempt me... especially today, when half of my catering were making brownies while I was making welsh cakes!
    And sure, I will certainly do a post about my different eyeshadows at some point. Thanks for reading my blogs, your amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you do a post on your lipstick collection please #lipstickaddict xxx

    ReplyDelete