Sunday 19 April 2015

Empties...

Hi everyone! As usual, I'm really sorry that I couldn't post last weekend because I was busy. Believe me, I don't just say that I've been busy to get out of posting because I am absolutely in love with this blog and I just love that you are all taking the time to read this.
Anyway, I want to do an 'empties' post as I've seen on YouTube but obviously its not going to be in a video, it will be in pictures on here. You'll just have to trust me that I have actually finished them all!
 
 
The first empty I have is the Herbal Essences Clearly Naked volume shampoo that I mentioned in one of my 'Latest Bath/Shower Obsessions' post. I have loved this, it is probably one of my favourite shampoos I've had, which I know sounds a bit biased when I only really buy Herbal Essences shampoo but this was the first Clearly Naked one I've had and I was very impressed by it.

 
This is another Herbal Essences shampoo that I have also mentioned in the same blog post as the Clearly Naked shampoo. This one is the Beautiful Ends one, its the one that I always get because I'm just so used to it which makes me sound really boring but if you comment below any suggestions on your favourite shampoo then I will try it out!
 
 
I know you can't read the writing on the bottle very clearly because I stupidly took the photo infront of a white background but it is the Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit facial wash by Neutrogena. Yes, the one that I raved on about in my 'Skin Care Obsessions' post!
Most of these empties are products that I have mentioned at some point on my blog so sorry about that and it is also why I'm not going into as much detail about them as I would usually because if you want, you could find the post that I mentioned it in and read about it there.
 
 
This is one of the two packets of P.S. Love Your Skin Oil Balancing facial cleansing wipes that I bought when I did that long Autumn Shopping Haul post that a lot of you seemed to really like. Yes, I have finally managed to get through both of them! If you want to know where I got them from, they are from Primark and I know that they're still there because I've been in Primark quite recently and they are still near the tills. Also, these aren't the only types of wipes they have, there are 2 other types but I can't remember what they were for but they were blue and pink packets.
 
 
The next two empties are dry shampoos. If you know me then you'll know that I use a lot of dry shampoo! I have no idea why but ever since I got into using it, its been something I always do to my hair, especially to my side fringe. The first one is by Dove and its the Refresh + Care Dry Shampoo. I haven't mentioned this one before in any of my posts but I'm sure I don't have to explain what dry shampoo does!

 
This dry shampoo, I have mentioned before and I think it has been one of my favourite ones to use (believe me, I've used a lot!). Its the Tresemme Volumising dry shampoo. If you want to know more about it then you can look at one of my early 'Latest Beauty Obsessions' posts - I'm warning you though - my early posts are pretty rubbish.
 
 
Another empty that you might've seen before on a different post, this one is from my Lush haul that I did with one of my friends. Its the Snow Fairy shower gel that was brought out specially for Christmas. I finished this around the new year but I knew I was planning on doing a post like this so I kept it for this long! Dedication right there. ;)

 
The last one, I promise! This empty I have kept for a while, and by that I mean before I even knew I was going to have a blog - yes that old! The reason I kept it though was because the perfume was given to me by one of my friends from my church, who I'm still friends with now, around one Christmas (can't remember which now!). But I just thought it was so sweet and the message on the front of the bottle is so sweet as well. I know you can't read it very well because my camera wouldn't focus properly but it says "I love myself when I'm with you." <3
 
That's all for today. I'm sorry if it bored you, I promise I have something a bit more interesting next time but I've always wanted to do one and obviously I couldn't do a video as I'm meant to be anonymous and all that, so yeah... Anyway! Also, another reason why I didn't post last weekend was because I was too scared to use my camera as I somehow managed to drop ice cream with sticky chocolate sauce on top of it. Long story short, the shutter things (I'm not a camera expert OK?) kept getting stuck on the lens so it couldn't take photos or shut properly.
But its fine now, thank goodness! So until next time, bye xx
**Btw I have got really bad hayfever right now that its not even funny - I mean - who gets hayfever this early in Spring/Summer?? Who else has it, or is it just me?**


No comments:

Post a Comment